Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Crazy Week!!

Well this past weeks has been nuts! A lot has been going on and we are all pretty exhausted!!
Mom had some crazy stressful test that is apparently really important. Dad has been working really hard at NTU. And I, Jazzy Rascal, have been working out some separation anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder symptoms. Well, it is probably not THAT extreme ( ;p), but I have been anxious and barking a lot when my folks are gone. They found out because they have been setting up a small box with a blinking light on it in front of my crate when they leave. When they get back they watch it and when they hear me barking I feel really bad. I am not sure why I bark so much when they are gone. I guess I am afraid they will leave me again. Well anyway, mom has been doing a new training with me that seems to be helping. She hand feeds me and makes me push against her other hand to get to the food. 

yummy training food
It is supposed to relax and focus me, as well rebuild an emotional bond with my mom. I think it is helping! 

Good Girl! 
Otherwise things have been moving pretty fast! We got all of our stuff from home and the apartment here is really coming together. It is nice to have all my old toys and treats! 
I have been a big help getting everything organized around the house.....

working hard


xoxo Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment