Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm HOME!!!!



Jazzy here!

I am home, I am home, I am HOME!!!
What a whirlwind adventure it has been. I am so happy to see mom and dad and check out our new place. I have to admit, I am still a little shell shocked from all the changes, but I think I will get back to normal 'ole me soon enough.
Quarantine was ok, but they didn't feed me very much. But now I am LOVING my new "let's fatten her back up" diet of rice and kibble! 
so skinny!

ahhhh, cool tile!
My first walk around campus was great! Everything is so green here! I love all the new smells, sounds and sights. 



HAPPY girl(s)!

playing with Dad


Well all this adventuring sure has worn me out! I am going to nap a bit. Until next time! xoxo Jazzy Rascal; World Traveler


5 comments:

  1. glad jazzy is home! i am loving the blog! thanks for keeping us updated on your new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your blog is awesome. Teri sent me the link. I hope all is well. Looks like a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete